Organizations of all sizes are embarking on what is being called the latest
in business transformation. Driving this transformation is the growing adoption
of cloud technology to increase value across all lines of business. With
accelerated time to market, and the ability to provision and scale resources on
demand the benefits are numerous.
In many cases this agility and ease of use has allowed business units to
circumvent IT “Shadow IT” and quickly deploy resources on their own. This Ad Hoc
approach while effective from a tactical stand point can have a significant
impact on the IT organization’s ability to maintain corporate standards
specifically around security, compliance and governance.
To mitigate these risks and at the same time respond to the increasing
demands from the business units IT organizations need to take a strategic
- Speed implementation of solutions to address business pain points
- Use a framework approach to lower the cost and risk of solution
- Create a more agile IT infrastructure
- Choose from market-leading business partner applications
- Continuously align your IT infrastructure with the changing needs of the
business and technology evolution
Challenges Enterprise face with their business transformation
54% of CIOs believe that their organizations are being swept over by a stream
of digital opportunities. They cannot respond in a timely manner, which
threatens the success of the business and the credibility of the IT
organization. There is a perception that IT is a bottleneck, and this perception
has led to the proliferation of Shadow IT in organizations. In response to these
challenges, 45% of CIOs have a second mode of IT operations that are more agile.
CloudEz provides organizations with a framework that guides them through the
complex and many times frustrating process of transitioning to the Cloud
irrespective of Public, Private or Hybrid. CloudEz takes into account all the
Resource, Processes and Tools needed to effectively deploy, manage and optimize
your Cloud infrastructure.
Why a Framework
Taking a Framework approach allows organizations to utilize their existing
Cloud investment whether it be people, resources or tools while at the same time
building a platform that aligns with the current and future business needs.
Setting the vision and defining the strategy is foundational to your Business
transformation success. Having the right resources with the right skills across
the entire spectrum is what makes the difference. It is critical for the
organization to staff up a Cloud Competency Center with resources that have
intimate knowledge of the cloud; deep domain expertise in Cloud infrastructure,
Cloud Security, Cloud Automation, Cloud Compliance and Cloud Operations is key
Agility and self-service capabilities are what businesses want. Defining a
repeatable process that addresses these needs while taking into account
compliance requirements, financial and governance needs and utilizing best
practices is what the business needs. A set of repeatable processes takes into
account both needs and wants. Agile development of IT Services will help the IT
organization keep pace with the organizations requirements and technology
Like any skilled craftsmen having the right tools and the proper knowledge
makes all the difference. Building a self-service, fully automated solution
requires not only the right tools and processes but the right skills to build
the processes and workflows and the understanding of which tools to use and how
best to use them. All with the ultimate goal of providing the business with an
agile self-service consumable platform with built in Security, Compliance and
Governance which stays ahead of the IT innovation curve.
We don't know what we don't know
- Are we addressing all of our security concerns?
- How much Shadow IT is happening?
- Who is deploying resources?
- Are they following our organizational standards?
- What governance do we have in place?
- Is there an audit trail?
- Are logs being created and how are they being handled?
- Who is watching performance?
- Who is paying for all this?
- What else don't we know?
- Optimize your investment in the Cloud
- Implement a clear business transformation strategy for your entire
- Support and define a new operational model
- Deploy an agile process to meet and beat the expectations of your customers
and deliver state-of-art patient care
- Create repeatable processes
- Meet security and compliance obligations
- Shift IT from a cost center to a profit center
- Establish and sustain a Cloud Competency Center customized to your health
care IT needs